Sr. Software Developer (.NET)
Location: Abbottabad/ Remote
Please find below a description for DETAILS PAGE:
WHO ARE WE?
Cube Healthcare Systems is a subsidiary of the Healthcare Technology Company based in Michigan, USA. providing healthcare solutions to clients in the US. Presently, Cube Healthcare Systems is the biggest company on KP IT Board, with fast-growing healthcare IT services and product base.
As a healthcare solution provider, CHS is successfully carrying out revenue management services for its clients based in the USA. Our product: ALTUMED, a Revenue Cycle Management Software takes Medical Billing to another degree of automation and advancement.
In Pakistan, with the main Office in Abbottabad, business teams are pro-actively working to make the client experience and business a huge success.
As a Senior Software Developer, you will be responsible to develop software solutions for Cube’s large-scale IT Products by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; and following the software development lifecycle.
LOCATION: On-site/ Remote
• Proactively develop new modules in the existing and new software as per business need.
• Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary.
• Maintain and improve the performance of existing software.
• Study information needs; confer with users; study systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; and follow the software development lifecycle.
• Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
• Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
• Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice and coaching.
• Any relevant task assigned by the line manager.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
• MSc (2 year)/BS (4 year) in (Computer science/software engineer/ Computer Engineering).
• Around 4 – 8 years of relevant work experience
• Proven Experience in Agile scrum methodology
• Strong knowledge of C# programming language.
• Strong knowledge of MVC/ WebForms/ .net Core and WebApi.
• Strong knowledge of SQL
• Design and update software database
• Strong knowledge of Angular and jQuery
• Strong knowledge of Agile
• Strong knowledge of TFS/ SVN
• Strong knowledge of JIRA
• Strong knowledge of Troubleshoot, debug and upgrading existing systems
• Skill to architect new project
• Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
• Strong attention to detail
• Good presentation skills
Note: Candidates from Hazara Division will be given preference for this specific position due to location.
For more information, please visit: