Jr. Business Analyst
Jr. Business Analyst
WHO ARE WE?
Cube Healthcare Systems is a subsidiary of the Healthcare Technology Company based in Michigan, USA. providing healthcare solutions to the clients in the US. Presently, Cube Healthcare Systems is the largest company at KP IT board, with fast growing healthcare IT services and product base.
As a healthcare solution provider, CHS is successfully carrying out revenue management services for its clients based in the USA. Our product: ALTUMED, a Revenue Cycle Management Software takes Medical Billing to another degree of automation and advancement.
In Pakistan, with the main Office in Abbottabad, business teams are pro-actively making client experience and business success.
As Junior business/ requirement analyst, your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting business requirement and user stories, providing mock-ups, validating functionality and performing user acceptance testing. Perform research and share appropriate plans, analyze plans to gather all requirements and provide effective solutions.
- Reporting to the Product Manager and collaborating with all other teams.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Staying up-to-date with market trends.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Document business process flow, use cases, and functional requirements.
- Work with designers to develop graphics for software.
- Work with development teams to effectively translate business needs into creative software solutions.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Validate that completed product solutions meet your requirements and expectations.
- Perform User acceptance testing (UAT).
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- BS. Software Engineering or related functional area.
- Around 6- 15 months of experience (preferably) working on healthcare systems (Electronic Practice Management, Claims, HIPAA, EDI) with understanding of medical terminology, PBM or payer concepts.
- Experience writing use cases, user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Experience with external facing applications planning and design.
- Experience with Waterfall, Agile/Scrum and RUP project delivery methodologies.
- Able to apply understanding of applicable regulations (e.g., HIPAA, SOX, HL7).
- Ability to adapt to change, work independently, organize work effectively and take initiative in fast-paced work environment while managing multiple tasks and deliverable simultaneously.
Note: Preference will be given to candidates from Hazara Division, KPK for this specific role.
Excellent salary packages, relevant allowances, provident fund, paid holidays, bonuses, increments etc.
For more information, please visit: